Tuesday 22 May 2012

"It's over! It's just me, my baby and the paparazzi!"

I’m baaaaack!! I’ve taken a few weeks away from blogging to concentrate on other stuff, but I’m back now and here to stay! So what’s been happening since I’ve been away? Well lots as it seems!

Let’s start with the rumours that Chantelle Houghton has walked out on fiancé Alex Reid just weeks before giving birth! The former Big Brother star, who is 8 months pregnant, has apparently moved out of the home she shares with Alex and back to her old flat in Essex. Chantelle has told her new magazine column:

‘You might have read reports saying that I am sleeping at my flat while Alex has been at our house.
“This is true and I have very good reason for that but I don’t want to go into any more detail because it’s extremely raw right now.
'Oh haha, look how happy we are!'
“It’s been a really upsetting and difficult week for me and not the best thing to have to go through when I’m so close to having the baby.”

Ooh I say! Alex must’ve done something really awful to make her move out so close to giving birth! Perhaps his alter-ego Roxanne has reared her ugly head again? Or maybe the ‘cage fighter’ keeps on whispering Katie Price’s name in his sleep? Or was it that Chantelle was simply horrified when he gave her a sneak preview of his performance in ‘Wildboyz.’?  Whatever it is, no doubt the fame-hungry reality junkies will sell their stories to a magazine or newspaper and recount how horrible their life is. Then they’ll probably get back together (sell this story), have the baby and show of the baby pics in another magazine interview. And they’ll all live happily ever after. The end.

'I'm a singing expert, let me judge you!'
Moving on, I’m hearing reports that Geri Haliwell is set to be a guest judge on the X Factor until they find a permanent judge. Geri Halliwell? Are they serious? And get this, if she makes a good impression, they may make her a permanent fixture. What! I’m sorry, but (with the exception of Posh who just hummed the chorus); Geri was the worse singer in the Spice Girls. And before you go hating on me, I was the biggest Spice Girls fan. Seen them live, watched the 'movie’ and got the t shirt, and the dress, and the unofficial biography.
Of all the talented people in the music industry, surely Simon could have roped in someone more exciting than Geri? Aah well, let’s give her a chance and she how she does when auditions begin on Wednesday. 

Meanwhile, in more X Factor news Dannii Minogue has turned down an offer of £1 million to return to the judging panel. Check her! Oh, and Simon has appointed Britney Spears and Demi Lovato as the new judges for the X Factor USA. That should be interesting. Excuse me while I Google Demi Lovato…

'Were like totally best friends!'
Meanwhile the ‘worlds sexiest woman’ (seriously?) Tulisa has been involved in an altercation at Glasgow airport in which her friend and PA Gareth Varey was allegedly head butted. According to reports, Tulisa and Gareth were in WH Smith at the airport when Tulisa spotted an unflattering picture of her in a magazine and then started complaining loudly. A customer interjected and made a derogatory remark about the star, an argument broke out and the result was 21-year-old Gareth getting head butted! Wow, that’s more exciting than an episode of Airline!

 Apparently, Gareth defended his pal by saying something along the lines of ‘don’t you know who you are talking to?’ Ha! I would have head butted him for that too! Anyways to cut a too long story short, Gareth and the other person were questioned by the police, Tulisa tried her best to diffuse the row, the row ended, they got on their flight, and the police broke out into a rendition of Tulisa’s new tune ‘Young’. Ok, I made that last one up, but we can still dream.

And lastly, to end on a positive note can I say big congratulations to Tom from McFly who married his childhood sweetheart Giovanna last week! And also to Harry from McFly who popped the question to girlfriend Izzy. All together now, aaaaw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment